Monday, March 28, 2011

By Golly Bonanza !!!

Bonanza just can not handle anyone that does not agree with everything they do. They want to whitewash their forums. This includes no discussions of serious issues. We see it time and time again.

Just so everyone is aware and never surprised (I know I wasn't). Do not disagree with anything on bonz or say anything that is not all "I love bonz, they do everything right", and don't blog either .

Remember when they want to get you they will. They will go back days, they will get as many as they need. You can be nice, polite, it doesn't matter, if its an honest answer but you are not waving pompoms ... look out. Agree with the powers that be and talk about how wonderful Bonanza is or they will bet you. It doesn't matter if someone else is wrong and you are right, if you point it out.. they will get you.

And, they do not DVM and let you know as they happen, so you can not post for awhile to avoid suspension, they wait and hit you will a bunch at one time.

One month forum suspension for 5 posts .. posted below, none are bad, I have seen much worse on the forum, as have all of you. But, this is really more about my blogs than it is about what I post on the forum.

Why do we blog this stuff?? Because we can not speak openly, honestly and freely on the forum !!!!!!!!

 As you can all see, there was nothing to cause these posts to be DMVed.. this was personal, against me.

>>>It is for these reasons I simply dont understand why it is taking SO long for the rest of the world to discover Bonanza.<<< easy answer.. no advertising by Bonanza itself members can only do so much as you say, you have done all you can and can only do so much wishing you all the best

The moderator also added the following note: Expressing negative viewpoints in a non-constructive manner. This applies to negative viewpoints about Bonanza, or negative viewpoints about life in general. There is more than enough unrequited bad news to go around, just check your local newspaper. If what you feel is unrequited dreariness, the Bonanza forums are not a good place to explore the depths of your feelings. Keeping subject matter upbeat is essential to making buyers feel positively when they arrive at Bonanza. More positive feelings for buyers means more sales for sellers, and by golly, that's what picks up everybody's mood.

but, this is bonz related.. these are the answers we have all been waiting for... has judy posted this elsewhere on the fourm? did I miss it? we have all been waiting to find out what she learned from her contacting google if it were on the forum first then people would have a better idea what questions to ask many are concerned and waiting for this info on the forum.. any idea when she will post it here.. many can not attend that broadcast this really needs to be on the forum where everyone will know to look for it



what she is talking about is bonz related and people here have been waiting a week for her to post what she apparently will be saying on that podcast I have no issue with the podcast.. that is ya'lls business but, I do feel the info should be here first.. where people are looking for it not on a podcast or someones blog juday said she would report back and answer all questions .. she said that on the forum and this is where people are waiting and where that important info for all bonz sellers should be .. and first as I stated, if for nothing else so people will better know what to ask I guess I'm crazy thinking this should be the first place for all members to receive this very important information... especially when we have been asking and awaiting her conversations with google


well, it does upset me.. a lot.. it is not your fault Phaedra, I feel Judy should have returned to the waiting people here with this info first instead of it appearing in the middle of the day with a few hours notice on a podcast.. and then going to a blog that many do not know about but, that isn't your fault and maybe I just expect too much


I'll try but the podcast isnt' that far off I guess I am more personally upset since when I recently went to google to get answers myself I was told, by Judy, I need to wait fro her to get answers she was expecting from google and she would report here so, I am not suppose to get answers on my own, am waiting here and by chance saw your thread it is confusing and upsetting I do not think blog links are the answer.... posting pertinent information directly to the forum is... have a great podcast
 

The moderator also added the following note: Attacking or bullying any user in any way for any reason. It's impossible to expect everyone to get along with everyone else, but regardless of your feeling toward another user, civility is a guarantee that every Bonanza user is entitled to and will receive. Expressing negative viewpoints in a non-constructive manner. This applies to negative viewpoints about Bonanza, or negative viewpoints about life in general. There is more than enough unrequited bad news to go around, just check your local newspaper. If what you feel is unrequited dreariness, the Bonanza forums are not a good place to explore the depths of your feelings. Keeping subject matter upbeat is essential to making buyers feel positively when they arrive at Bonanza. More positive feelings for buyers means more sales for sellers, and by golly, that's what picks up everybody's mood. Invoking drama. There are one thousand and one beginnings to a drama. This is great news for soap opera writers, but bad news for marketplace forums. Rule of thumb: if it is an emotional topic that people could even conceivably disagree about, it's quite possibly destined to become a drama. Other conduct unbecoming a good community member: expressing polictical or religious viewpoints, asking for donations, using foul language, engaging in threads of adult nature (drugs, drinking, etc.), threatening to talk to lawyers or file lawsuits, stalking, booth chat hijacking, starting topics about topics that have been reclassified, unnecessarily assuming the worst in others or Bonanza, spam.  


16 comments:

  1. They are So Yesterday to me. Like eBay is. I have no need for them any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see what was so bad with your comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and nothing no one else hasn't said about the advertising...

    people have made way worse posts, they are just upset about my blog for one thing

    and they do not want to discuss or answer some of the questions I ask

    guess they didn't like my comment on Alex's last blog about the "collections" and that it is calling it what Artfire does

    they were just looking for stuff

    and 4 of those were posted last Friday... if they were that bad why did they wait for this afternoon to DMV them????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things will only get worse. Bonanza is run by immature, narcissistic adolescents who do not know how business should be conducted. Move on and dust off your intelligent paws Pugs beauty... Give them no more of your intelligence, insight and energy. They do not deserve anyone of your caliber. Focus on building your own site or on Addoway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The irony is that you are being reprimanded on manners by a company who sends YOUR customers a notice of shipment which says:
    Your order has shipped! Huzzah!
    Slip on your celebratin’ shoes and dust off your dancin’ pants — someone’s about to get a big, fat pack of awesome!

    And a "contact us" form to YOUR customers having issues (with all the broken features):

    "Please do not send payments for merchandise to this address. If you would like to buy an item from a seller, please contact that seller directly. If you send us money, we will take it and use it to buy candy and toys and your item will never arrive."
    Bonanza, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know ... I understand a more 'funside' of a site ... but this is crossed the line into ' .. ♫ funny farm ... where life is beautiful all the time ♫ '.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised.. but probably Phaedra was offended, most likely..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Justa sittin on the Bonz with my rose colored glasses on and a singin Kumbaya all day... pass the Kool-Aid will ya? Oh and I need a new set of pom poms honey - mine is plumb tuckered out from shakin and jivin and pushin smoke and mirrors along...

    and then... I awoke from the nightmare and thank goodness the madness is gone... I can see clearly now... and my path was guided by a big X in a window... aha... rock on!

    Deb - aka Jamiro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kinda expected to get myself smacked over that crossbow crap. Poor guy that it's all about is probably just mad as hell and I wouldn't blame him. Very unfair treatment and Marky boy was being very condescending to shop, very uncalled for

    ReplyDelete
  10. and for those of you that missed that little ruckus
    http://www.bonanza.com/topics/156831?forum_id=1
    They have it put to "collecting opinion data" in other words they have it to where you can comment, but no one sees it and the posts don't count to keep it up to where anyone even sees the thread.
    Chicken____ts

    ReplyDelete
  11. By Golly....I think Bonanzle/Bonanza has lost its soul and is now fear based with secrets. Sad! Those that had faith in the up start and dedicated over 2 yrs of their expertise, time, energy, brought customers, and promoted are no longer supported by the site. Those "fellow sellers" add meaning to my life for they were there to help and guide me and be my friends.

    The "old batch" is being replaced by the "new batch" which does not have this understanding. That is sad too!

    I fit better where there is unity and community, sharing openly without the fear of control as I do my business.
    May we each find where we are wanted, appreciated and not condemned.
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  12. The changes I am seeing on Bonanza make me very sad. I wish it were not so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I am just appalled as to what I have been witnessing lately...

    How do they determine who gets suspended and for how long.. Are they sipping beer and rolling the dice to figure out how long they will slap a person for? How are some getting picked? How come some are getting away with certain things and no suspension?

    Hey Mark roll the dice man.. it's your turn. Hehehehe

    Today a member goes off on the deep end and attacks another member in the forums. This is going on for god knows how long.. before they delete it. Why isn't that seller suspended? This isn't the first time either with that member. They really need to do something about the rotten flowers in that place!

    This site is really funny I swear. I got attacked in the forums what over a year ago by another member. I had many witnesses yet, I was the one who ended up getting a full one week suspension..

    Are we in Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  14. we all, know how they decide who gets suspended and who doesn't...it's personal

    and they do not like people to ask uncomfortable questions or put them in a corner to say they are wrong

    then are never wrong and if no one talks about anything uncomfortable then the world is fine

    I have seen some be continuously rude and bullying... nothing is ever done, but they always kiss up and wave pom poms... go fig

    ReplyDelete
  15. C'mon over to onlineauction.com!! Very, very, very friendly place. Not big, but big hearted.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know! Let's all play a food game!!!! :D

    It's as deep of thought as you are allowed to have there anymore. And obviously opinions they may disagree with someone are verboten.

    Hmm, speaking of food and thinking.... I think I'll have another beer. Something else that apparently we can't talk about in the forums. Oh wait, I have before. In fact, I've promoted brewing your own beer. Bad me, I'd better forbid myself from posting in their forums for a week or so. Again.

    ReplyDelete