Wednesday, January 26, 2011

From the Depths of My Feelings

Well, I seem to have acquired a forum violation this morning. Though these days you are never quite sure what will get you one and what wont. So, the only way to avoid one is to say nothing. Or, just do the best you can and be prepared. Amazing how ludicrous can be so entertaining.

this is the thread

http://www.bonanza.com/forums/4/topics/149166

this was my post that got the DMV

now, thinking, I guess if I won the bag, I could sell it cheap and come out ahead... but, with my luck it would get pulled as not authentic cause I was selling it cheap or didn't have proof or something or other

then there was this in the formal violation email

The moderator also added the following note: Expressing negative viewpoints in a non-constructive manner. This applies to negative viewpoints about Bonanza, or negative viewpoints about life in general. There is more than enough unrequited bad news to go around, just check your local newspaper. If what you feel is unrequited dreariness, the Bonanza forums are not a good place to explore the depths of your feelings. Keeping subject matter upbeat is essential to making buyers feel positively when they arrive at Bonanza. More positive feelings for buyers means more sales for sellers, and by golly, that's what picks up everybody's mood.

***************************


By golly, I had no idea I was exploring the depths of my feelings, I must not be as deep as I had thought. 

What was that he said once the we didn't always have to be happy ... you don't have to be happy, but be upbeat at all times by golly.

11 comments:

  1. OMG ROFL!! That will teach you to try to have a sense of humor over there in never never land. I am laughing so hard my sides hurt. Not at you Pugs with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And before anyone else does this, shame on you for posting this anywhere. Once you have been chastised there you should know that you are wrong and keep it to yourself because you are no longer allowed to have a voice anywhere on or off their site. You must just slink away quietly after taking your lumps. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I'm known for slinking away quietly ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. **** HOLDING MY SIDES *** OMG.... I have no other words than.... glad you don't drink Kool-Aid Pugs beauty! x0x0x0 *MUWAH* P.S. I hope you WIN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please leave your sense of Humor at the login page.

    Maybe they were presuming that the depth of your feeling were no deeper than the bag.

    Did you win it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that was an excellent idea and would get more of the NON Bagladies interested in the contest-like me....
    boy...I'm glad I didn't compliment you on your wise post...
    bag lady pc on bonz, now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sooooooo sick n tired of robo thinkers with absolutely NO Personality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ james

    nope didn't even enter the contest LOL

    who are you talking about pace, anyone in particular

    personally, I am not for pushing the bag site... wasn't for it in the first place... I think they had and have their hands full with the main site and jumped into expanding way too soon

    they don't want to advertise till "everything is right" but they expand and buy acquire another site... makes perfect sense

    and don't know how non bag peeps could participate since most of us didn't even know about it till it was over or almost over

    not like they could send out an email or anything... they only do that when they want you to go vote for them

    ReplyDelete
  9. that email was from a robo thinker, it's so insulting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quit trying to figure out why they do what they do and call what they call violations.
    they make no rhyme nor reason for anything.

    As to the bag site, Pfffttt, no big deal. They would have been better off spending time and resources doing some advertising for the site instead of inventing another pretty useless toy.

    But hey, what do I know

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like Bill hmmm probably not, but it sure sounds like him to me.

    It blows me away they seem oblivious to the dramatically waning interest in using the forums that has developed rapidly over the past year. So sad they have slaughtered what began so positively inspiring enthusiasm from users to encourage others to join the community of Bonanzle customers. Now I see nothing but users advising others to avoid Bonanzle all together often with clear anger permeating the message.

    Such a shame

    ReplyDelete